A chiropractic blog can be a powerful tool for your practice and a great way to get new patients. Blogging is a great way to add content to your site, and provide easy material to share on your social media accounts. An active blog is a great thing.
But let’s be realistic: Who has the time to regularly update a blog and then post that material to Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus? If you’re like most doctors, you’re busy helping patients!
With our Easy Chiropractic Blog, we do the following for you:
- We host and setup a custom WordPress blog on your own domain
- Every weekday, we post a news article to your blog
- You can also add your own custom pages or posts at any time
- All of your posts are sent directly to your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+ accounts, automatically
You can see a demo site here:
It’s the perfect way to get the benefits of an active blog and social media presence, but we do all of the work for you!
The pricing is very reasonable, as well:
- If you’re using our VIP Chiropractic Marketing Service, there’s no extra charge!
- If you’re using our N8 Chiropractic Site Service, you can add the Easy Chiropractic Blog for just $49.95 a month with a $50 setup fee
- If you’re not an existing client, we can set you up with the stand-alone service for just $99 a month with a one-time $100 setup fee
If you’re ready to get new patients, give us a call at (800) 295-3346. We’ll help answer your questions or get you signed up!